Thirukkural is a collection of 1330 Tamil couplets (kurals) organised into 133 chapters written by Thiruvalluvar who lived 2000 years ago. It expounds on various aspects of life and is one of the most important works in the Tamil language. Browse the kural along with the explanations in Tamil and English in a smooth user interface.
- Tamil explanations by M. Varadarajan, Kalaignar and Solomon Pappaiah
- English translation and explanation by G. U. Pope
- Live tile support to display kurals
- Search for kurals using the Search Charm in English and Tamil
- Share the kural with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail or Skydrive
- Hide any explanation from the Settings Charm